Sunday, January 30, 2011

Approaching the End of my First Trimester


I'm excited to be on the verge of heading into my second trimester! :-)  Baby Bennett is definitely growing.  I don't think I have a cute baby bump yet....LOL it just looks like I ate too many donuts :-)  At our 11 week 3 days ultrasound Baby Bennett measured at 2 inches!  And this ultrasound was my favorite so far.....Dr. Nilson is 97% sure Baby Bennett is a girl!!!  She was soo excited during this ultrasound, she was bouncing around like crazy!  So we had the chance to see her head, back, bottom, hands, and feet.  So amazing!  She already has such a personality!  We have decided on a girl's name, Portia Faith....still thinking, but pretty sure that is what we will go with.

1 comment:

  1. Can I follow ur blog on FB? Will it email me when u update? I'm soooo excited u decided 2 do this!!!!!

    ReplyDelete