Saturday, June 25, 2011

30 Weeks!!!!!

Our 30 week appointment was on June 6th and some things have changed.....good news is my placenta previa is no longer a concern, it finally moved up, but there are some new concerns.  Dr. Nilson found that there was excess fluid around Portia, which could mean a few different things.  1.  I may have gestational diabetes (I did pass my one hour test) 2.  Something is wrong with Portia, like with her kidneys or intestinal/digestive tract or 3. It could be nothing at all.  90 % of the time it is nothing at all, but to say the least, it wasn't a very exciting appointment, but we did get great ultrasound pictures!  The next step we have to take is I have to go in for a 3 hour glucose test and depending on the results we would move forward from there.  Please keep me and Portia in your prayers!!

And yes..in these ultrasound pictures...Portia's eyes are open!!  It's amazing!



No comments:

Post a Comment