Saturday, July 23, 2011

Our Last Ultrasound

July 11th was our very last ultrasound.  Over the past 3 weeks I have only gained 3 lbs, so the meal plan for the gestational diabetes has been going well.  Portia weighs 7.1 lbs now and Dr. Nilson said she isn't coming for awhile, even though she has been head down for several weeks, she had not dropped yet.  I have been pretty miserable the past few days....I am super swollen, Bill calls my feet "Shrek feet", and the last few nights I have slept sitting up.  This has been the hottest June and July in Oklahoma, the heat is not getting to me too bad, I just think it makes me more swollen...yuck!  I am to the point now where I am just ready for her to come!  I have started doing squats, walking, and swimming to try to get her to drop, so hopefully that helps :-)  We will see...LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment